Friday 4 December 2009

49 Weeks...

Weight: 13-13.2.  BMI: 27.8. Training Hours: 3hrs.  Target 4:00.  [Swim: 0 / Bike: 25km / Run: 0:11]

Weight... Well. It had been a good summer but not that good.  How I managed to creep from 12st to 13st (ok-ish) and then from 13st to 14st I don't know. However, what is important now is that need I start to move in the right direction. The plan is to lose approximately 1 lb per week until July - which would get me well on my way to my target weight of 11st 9 lbs (74kg) - which means that I should start the new year at about 13st7.  The only problem I anticipate is Christmas!!!

Training... Managed to get in a gym session, a spin class and a ride on the bike. Glad to be back 'on it'.  It is only when you start to get back in the groove that you remember the sense of satisfaction from completing a session or ride.  They were all fairly low key this week, but, as above, the main thing is to get this training underway.

In addition to these sessions I completed Human Performance Lab a sub max/max test, body measurements and peak power test at Sport England's Human Performance Lab at St Mary's University College (Twickenham). Seemed a very professional set up and should know the results in a week-or-so.  Hoping that the results should guide me towards developing my winter training plan and working out my power/HR training zones.

No comments: